Javascript is required to view this map.

'Uzaibat Farm House of His Royal Highness Prince Sultan Ibn Salman Ibn 'Abd -Al-'Aziz

 

 

The Farm is located in Wadi Hanifa to the north of Riyadh, near ad-Dir'iyya, the historic capital of Najd. The house was founded in 1930 as well as the small mosque.

 

The Farm house is considered as an important architectural element, which presents the continuity of agricultural architectural values and national traditions. The farmhouse originally consists of a courtyard surrounded by four wings: main reception hall (Diwaniyya), family room, two bed rooms and services (Kitchen, WC, and stall). Beside the Farm house on the East is a small Mosque. It consists of a rectangular Riwaq and large Courtyard. On the West side of the Farm house stands the water well (Sawani).

'Uzaibat Farm House
'Uzaibat Farm House
'Uzaibat Farm House
'Uzaibat Farm House
'Uzaibat Farm House

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage