- About the Centre
The Center for Conservation and Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage is mainly established to preserve architectural heritage by:
- Spreading the public awareness of the historical buildings and sites.
- Preparing full documentation studies for the architectural heritage.
- Preparing the historical, archaeological & architectural studies to analyze the vocabulary for historical buildings & sites.
- Preparing integral studies of conservation & preservation of islamic historical buildings.
- Supervising conservation projects.
- Preparing training programs for young architects, engineers in the field of heritage conservation.
- Preparing architectural design, Supervising the construction of new sacral buildings.