Javascript is required to view this map.

As-sinnari house

The house is located at Mong lane. It was founded in 1794 A.D. by Prince Ibrahim Katkhuda As-Sinnari. The house was built as a residence for the scholars and scientists of the Egypt Expedition's scientific mission.  

 

As-sinnari house
As-sinnari house

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage