Javascript is required to view this map.

Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)

The house is located in the old city of Sidon . It was founded by Mr. Ali Hamoud in 1143 A.H./1730 A.D. It is composed of a central courtyard with several rooms overlooking it ; the main Qa'a has three iwans overlooking the street and a durqa'a with a central fountain .

 

Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)
Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)
Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)
Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)
Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)
Dar Ali Hamoud (Madrasa 'Aisha)

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage