Javascript is required to view this map.

'Ali al-Hadidi mosque

The mosque is located in Faraskur city. It was founded by Sheikh Ali ibn Abdarrahman al-Ansari Al-Maghrabi; the mosque was renovated in 1200 A.H./1785 A.D.

The mosque is composed of two parts; the first is square and has five riwaqs, while the other part consists of  the mausoleum and the minaret.

'Ali al-Hadidi mosque
'Ali al-Hadidi mosque

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage