Javascript is required to view this map.

Al-Ashraf Khalil Dome

The mausoleum is located at Al-Khalifa street .It was founded in 687 A.H./ 1288 A.D. by as-Sultan Al-Ashraf salah el-Din khalil ibn qala'un. The mausoleum lower part is built with stone crowned stalactites, while the drum and the dome are built with brick.

Al-Ashraf Khalil Dome
Al-Ashraf Khalil Dome

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage