'Abdarrahman Katkhoda Zawiya

Al-Zawiya is located in Al-Darb Al-Ahmar. It was founded in 1142 A.H /1729 A.D. by prince Abdarrahman katkhoda ibn Hassan Gawish alqazdaghli. The ground floor has three shops; the praying hall is located in the first floor overlooking the street by three windows.

'Abd ar-Rahman Katkhoda zawiya
'Abd ar-Rahman Katkhoda zawiya

Center for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage  

Egypt - Headquarter

85, Ramsis Street, (P.O.Box: 764)
11511 Cairo, Egypt

Tel  : +20 2 2575.2495 / 2577.6122
Fax : +20 2 2574.8872
Mail : info@ciah.biz

Germany - Representation Office

Cockerillstr. 100
52222 Stolberg, Germany

Tel  : +49 2402 12750.2000
Fax : +49 2402 12750.2900
Mail : office@ciah.eu


© Copyright 1984 - 2018 Centre for Conservation & Preservation of Islamic Architectural Heritage